Tesu Black Silk Scarf
TESU BLACK SILK SCARF
An effortless classic style statement, this beautiful silk scarf, also a perfect mindful gift, is a pure statement piece that adds modern elegance and timeless quality as an accessory which can be used suitably for personal / workwear or as a travel accessory. The seams of this silk scarf are finished to give it a clean modern look.
Classic in design, TESU is one of a kind timeless scarf / wrap that is a true sustainable luxury statement piece, also supports artisan communities ethically. The name TESU is derived from root word Tesuji shibori technique originated from Japan where Tesu means hand and Suji means stripes. Tight winding the fabric to create stripes pattern, created all by hand. Natural elements are used to dye the 40 gms silk textile carefully one piece at a time by our skillful artisans in India. The base color of the scarf is created by using dyes created from Acacia Tree.
Material: 100% pure silk
Size: 44" X 44" (square)
Color: Deep cream gold, Black
Artisan base: Ethically & responsibly handmade by artisans in India
Wash care: Gently hand wash using gentle detergents. Hang dry in cool shaded place.
What Makes Your Purchase Sustainable?
- 100% organic dyes sourced locally and made to order.
- Support employment of women artisans.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- All pieces are sun dried / air dried to conserve energy.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches, also made by our artisans.