Kaavi Silk Shibori Scarf
An expression of art form called shibori learned over years of expertise, Kaavi is not just a scarf but an art piece. Created meticulously by expert artisans in India using rich natural dyes sourced responsibly , to make this luxurious silk scarf that stuns in a classic color story.
This beautiful silk scarf is not only a perfect mindful gift unique with its story but it is also a pure statement piece that adds modern elegance and timeless quality as an accessory which can be used suitably for personal / workwear / resort wear accessory. The seams of this silk scarf are carefully finished to give it a clean modern look.
Natural elements are used to dye the soft 40 gms pure mulberry silk textile carefully one piece at a time by our skillful artisans in India. The color of the scarf is created by using dyes created from acacia, pomegranate and natural herbs.
Material: 100% pure silk
Size: 44" X 44" ( large square )
Color: Red, Gold, Black, White
Artisan base: Ethically & responsibly handmade by artisans in India
Wash care: Gently hand wash using gentle detergents. Hang dry in cool shaded place.
What Makes Your Purchase Sustainable?
- 100% organic dyes sourced locally and made to order.
- Support employment of women artisans.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- All pieces are sun dried / air dried to conserve energy.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.