Tesu Indigo Silk Scarf
An effortless classic style statement, Tesu is a pure statement piece that adds modern elegance and timeless quality as an accessory which can be used suitably for personal / workwear, as a travel accessory or a thoughtful gift. The seams of this silk scarf are finished to give it a clean modern look.
Classic in design, Tesu is one of a kind timeless scarf / wrap that is a true sustainable luxury statement piece, The name TESU is derived from root word Tesuji shibori technique originated from Japan where Tesu means hand and Suji means stripes. Tight winding the fabric to create stripes pattern, created all by hand. Natural elements like acacia are used to create dyes for the 40 gms silk textile carefully created one piece at a time by skillful artisans in India.
Material: 100% pure silk
Size: 44" X 44" (square)
Color: Indigo and gold
Artisan base: Ethically & responsibly handmade by artisans in India
Wash care: Gently hand wash using gentle detergents. Hang dry in cool shaded place.
What Makes Your Purchase Sustainable?
- 100% organic dyes sourced locally and made to order.
- Support employment of women artisans.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- All pieces are sun dried / air dried to conserve energy.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.