Sangria Silk Scarf
A head turner ,Sangria is a stunning style statement piece that adds modern elegance and timeless quality as an accessory .The seams of this silk scarf are finished to give it a clean modern look.
Made in pure mulberry silk, Sangria combines beautiful hues of cheerful reds, deep indigos and deep grays. It is one of a kind timeless scarf / wrap that is a true sustainable luxury statement piece, also supports artisan communities ethically. Natural elements are used to dye the 40 gms silk textile carefully one piece at a time by our skillful artisans in India. The base color of the scarf is created by using dyes created from Acacia tree, Indigo leaves among other sources derived from nature and made in custom small batches of dyes.
Material: 100% pure mulberry silk
Size: 56X200 cm
Color: Madder red, deep indigo, grays.
Artisan base: Ethically & responsibly handmade by artisans in India
Wash care: Gently hand wash using gentle detergents. Hang dry in cool shaded place.
What Makes Your Purchase Sustainable?
- 100% organic dyes sourced locally and made to order.
- Support employment of women artisans.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- All pieces are sun dried / air dried to conserve energy.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches, also made by our artisans