Unah Coral Fully Hand Embroidered Throw
Unah is a fully embroidered throw , with one of a kind beautiful handwork highlighting the borders in colorful tones. Behind this piece is a unique group of artisan women in India. This particular technique is unique only to this particular cluster set in a small remote village in western India.Each piece provides ethical livelihood to the entire cluster as they create these artistic renditions on textiles , rooted in their heritage.
The fringes are neatly hand rolled by our artisans. Each piece is developed in complete collaboration of the artisan women who co create this together. Completely hand made , each piece is extremely unique and it takes few weeks to develop one single piece. Classic in design, this timeless throw / blanket makes a thoughtful unique gift, also enhancing interior spaces and supporting artisan communities ethically.
Size: 83" x 43" (210 cm x 110 cm)
Material: 100 % rain fed organic cotton from India.
Colors: Embroidery in shades of orange, haze green, brown .
Artisan Base : Ethically handwoven by master artisans in India
Wash care: Gently hand wash with cold water and hang dry or delicately dry clean only.
What Makes Your Purchase Sustainable ?
- Support employment of cluster of women artisans & farmers.
- Supporting local small farms that cultivate indigenous organic cotton.
- Low carbon foot print as the cotton is 100% rain-fed.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality less wastage.