Maze Hand Embroidered Pillow
Maze is a fully hand embroidered pillow , with one of a kind beautiful handwork highlighting the borders in colorful tones and textural techniques. Behind this piece is a unique group of artisan women in India. This particular technique is unique only to this particular cluster set in a small remote village in western India. Each piece provides ethical livelihood to the entire cluster as they create these artistic renditions on textiles , rooted in their heritage.
Completely hand made , each piece is extremely unique and it takes few weeks to develop one single piece. Classic in design, this beautiful pillow will enhance your living or personal space , also by directly supporting the artisans with ethical livelihood with this purchase.
Size: 20" X 20 " ( down filler included ) Pre Order for delivery in August 2022.
Material: 100 % rain fed organic cotton from India.
Colors : Hand embroidery in shades of olive, brown and orange.
Artisan Base : Ethically handwoven by master artisans in India
Wash care: Gently hand wash with cold water and hang dry or delicately dry clean only.
What Makes Your Purchase Sustainable ?
- Support employment of cluster of women artisans & farmers.
- Supporting local small farms that cultivate indigenous organic cotton.
- Low carbon foot print as the cotton is 100% rain-fed.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches also made by our artisans.