Carbon Merino Scarf
CARBON MERINO SCARF
Carbon Scarf's design is made by carefully hand-woven patterns of mixed sized checks. Hand rolled fringes add character to Carbon which is effortlessly unsex in nature. Our scarves are incredibly soft to touch and wear well over time.
Requiring attention to detail and finishing, Carbon scarf luxuriously combines heritage value and high-quality craftsmanship. For this piece, we are using only the highest quality of soft cashmere and merino, which is later hand-dyed with certified eco-friendly Swiss dyes, free of toxic chemicals. Our dyes are specifically engineered to promote the lifespan of each piece.
As this luxurious scarf is completely handmade from start to finish, each piece is unique. Classic and modern in design, this timeless scarf is a true sustainable luxury statement piece and also supports artisan communities ethically.
Material : 100% merino from Australia.
Size : 70 x 200 cm
Color : Black and Soft White
Artisan base: Ethically and responsibly handwoven by artisans in Nepal.
Wash care: Gently hand wash using gentle detergents. Hang dry in a cool shaded place or delicately dry clean only.
What Makes Your Purchase Sustainable?
- Certified Eco Swiss Dyes used.
- Support employment of women artisans.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches also made by our artisans