Oraa Black Silk Scarf
Oraa Black is a classic silk scarf that can be very well used as a scarf or a wrap. It is made by master shibori artisans in India. This scarf has been made by using wooden blocks and a hand wax printing process which creates a beautiful one of a kind print pattern. The scarf is later dyed using color block technique to create the shades of indigo palette seen in the scarf. Natural indigo is used to dye the 40 gm silk textile carefully one piece at a time by our skillful artisans in India. Eco-friendly dyes, free of toxic chemicals are specifically engineered to ensure longer life for natural yarns used.
An effortless classic style statement, this beautiful silk scarf, also a perfect mindful gift, is a pure statement piece that adds modern elegance and timeless quality as an accessory which can be used suitably for personal / workwear or as a travel accessory. The seams of this silk piece are finished to give it a clean modern look. Classic in design, Oraa Black is one of a kind timeless scarf that is a true sustainable luxury piece, also supports artisan communities ethically.
Material: 100% pure silk
Size: 112 cm x 112 cm (44” X 44”) (generously sized square shape )
Color: Shades of Dark Indigo and Black
Artisan base: Ethically & responsibly handmade by artisans in India.
Wash care: Gently hand wash using gentle detergents. Hang dry in a cool shaded place.
What Makes Your Purchase Sustainable?
- 100% organic dyes sourced locally and made to order.
- Support employment of women artisans.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- All pieces are sun dried / air dried to conserve energy.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches, also made by our artisans.